Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back to the basics



Its been a great few first days of being married. We have seen our relationship grow leaps in bounds just in that short of time. Being married is definitly different, but yet exciting. We can tell our lives are different, even when we pray together. Everything seems to be unified. I know I just love it! Josh is going back to work tomorrow, and I still have one more day off. I'm thinking about using it to clean up some things and sort "winterize". We have even began talking about what to do for the holidays. The up coming season will be very special to us...this will be our first experiences to stuff as a married couple. We are over joyous. Today we tried to make it fun before we went back to the basics of life, so we went to target and got some stuff and Dave and Busters. We have had so much fun spending time together. Thats all for now! We miss you guys/family/friends so much!!! Love, J&A Matt 11*

No comments: